Welcome to Lilinoe Lifestyle, Big Island’s finest collection of heirloom quality instruments that sound as beautiful as the memories you have created of your experiences in the islands. Please feel free to check out a listing of our new products, every detail perceived and crafted by some of the world’s best ukulele builders.
We prefer that you contact us to schedule a viewing of your custom instrument before ordering so that you can see the array of available options and match the right ukulele to your needs. Mahalo nui loa for supporting local artists.
Click here to download a price list for our newest arrivals!
The Ukulele and Guitar Showrooms are open from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m Mondays Wednesdays and Fridays. All other by appointment. We are located at 897 Kaumana Drive in Hilo, 3 miles up from the Bay with plenty of parking space. Call 808-339-5399 or send an email request here on the website. Many vintage and custom ukes and guitars are currently available at very good prices and several are being refurbished for sale. Contact Us
- SOLD – Back to Black – By Mike PerdueBack to Black - Ebony stained mango and koa concert ukulele with gotoh stealth tuners-Mike Perdue Hilo. $400 - please call to schedule an appointment.
- Baroque style #2 by Mike Perdue at Lilinoe LifestyleBaroque style #2. Milo and Port Orford cedar with soundhole rosette-Mike Perdue $750 – it is currently on display at Isaac’s Art Gallery in Waimea, where you can view it. This item will need to be purchased directly from Isaac’s.
- 6 string koa/spruce tenor uke – Doug Powdrell, Moku Nui Ukuleles – Waiakea6 string koa/spruce tenor uke with offset soundhole, French polish finish-Doug Powdrell, Moku Nui Ukuleles- Waiakea $600
- Curly Koa Pineapple with passive electronic pickupCurly Koa Pineapple with passive electronic pickup Rodney Cruzat – Ocean view $900 Please schedule a viewing to experience this stunning instrument.
- SOLD – Beautiful custom uke by Woodley WhiteCurly koa and redwood top tenor by Woodley White-White Guitars and Ukes- Na’alehu-$1800. Please schedule a viewing to experience these beautiful pieces.
- Custom curly koa tenor ukes as low as $500 from Lilinoe LifestyleAre you looking for a one-of-a-kind gift for the most discerning of musicians? Check out Lilinoe Lifestyle. We build stunning custom ukuleles that are built to be enjoyed for a lifetime. Feel free to schedule a viewing so we can align an instrument with your needs.
- Curly Mango Tenor with Honu inlay by Uncle Dave Heaukulani$400.00Check out this beautiful Big Island made instrument by David Heaukulani. this “Heauk Uke” has a Curly mango body, mahogany neck, rosewood fretboard, abalone position markersand a hono inlay. Available for purchase online or drop by the shop… The opening times listed at the bottom of the 12 new ukes section should be MWF 9-4 PM. All other by appointment.
- AWESOME Leo Koschella Cigar Box Ukulele$500.00Kamaka built one like it in the 1940s for his friends using the same cigar box. The box dates back to the early 1900s. the ones you find now are over 50 years old. Keep a piece of playable history near you. This won't last long!
- Available Now: 2 Ukuleles by Dave Lockard of Classic Hardwoods$600.002 Available now: Hand made tenor ukuleles by Big Island builder David Lockard. This instrument has a Canadian Sitka spruce top. The back and sides are American quilted mahogany and the neck is also mahogany with a black walnut headstock veneer and beautiful Gotoh tuners. Add the Paua abalone inlay and beautiful polished lacquer finish and you have a great instrument at a GREAT price. Drop by 897 Kaumana drive in Hilo to play and listen in a private acoustically ideal environment. *Purchased individually
- 2 Ukuleles from Ernie Thiesen$600.00Signature pieces from Earnie Thiesen, instruments- Volcano, HI The “Laurel Valley 4” is a 4 string tenor ukulele. The back and sides are Oregon Myrtle. The soundboard is Port Orford Cedar. The neck is Spanish Cedar. The peg head, Fretboard and bridge are Ebony. The turners are Grover Gold Plated with real Ebony knobs. The strings are Worth. It comes with a new case. $600.00 Walnut Creek 4 “Walnut Creek 4” is 4 string tenor ukulele. The back and sides are California Claro Walnut. The soundboard is Sitka “bear claw” Spruce. The neck is Spanish Cedar. The peg head, fretboard and bridge are Ebony. The tuners are Grover Gold Plated with real Ebony knobs. The strings are Worth. It comes with a new case. $600.00
- Leo Koschella Concert Ukulele Curly Mango Spruce Top$600.00This concert ukulele is Myrtle wood from Oregon, the bridge, finger board and head plate are of Ebony, and the top is spruce.
- Aloha O’e tenor uke$600.00Inlaid Fretboard – beautiful custom work from Mike Purdue of Lilinoe Lifestyle. Definitely one of our signature pieces.
- Paul Arrington Original$650.00Tenor, low G, X braced, with sound port made from curly Kaua'i Koa with Milo binding and headstock and rope purfling. The fretboard and bridge are kiawe. Schedule an appointment to have an exclusive viewing of this fine instrument.
- Bandola llanera$750.00This is a custom Bandola llanera made of milo wood with a Port Orford cedar top
- Ocean Sunburst Tenor Cutaway Ukulele$750.00
- Esteve Tres Cubano$800.00Stunning Esteve Tres Cubano ukulele for sale. Please contact us at Lilinoe Lifestyle for a showing of this instrument and others like it.
- Koa Spruce beauty by Jenna Yanagi, ‘Oli Ukuleles of Hilo$900.00Koa Spruce beauty - Jenna Yanagi, ‘Oli Ukuleles- Hilo Please schedule a viewing to experience this beautiful piece.
- AMAZING all Curly koa Tenor by Woodley White$1,950.00AMAZING all Curly koa Tenor by Woodley White- White Guitars and Ukes- Na’alehu-$1950. Please schedule a viewing to experience these beautiful pieces.